Wednesday 16 November 2011

A long time

Its been a year since i last updated the blogg. So over the next few weeks I will update you on what has happened over the past year. As you all no the lakes all froze over in what was one of the worst winter for something like 20 years so fishing was out of the question which was alright gave me a lot of play time to be with the grand kids.

Back in February i was taken into hospital with blood poisoning in the leg i spent 2 weeks in hospital and another 5 weeks off work which took us into april. I was having problems with the leg so i never went fishing till we was due to go to France at the end of may.

Because i was off work my ticket renewal came up for wellingborough lakes. Well i never had the money at that time so had to say goodbye to Heron and Island lakes which was sad really as i had met so many new mates down there and had caught loads of fish had pb commons and mirrors but needs are a must and i had to let the ticket go.

All was not lost and things was looking up i had a french trip booked to a new lake called Lac Napoleon 1 at the end of may plus the best news was i had a ticket offed to me that was full of big fish just across the river from wellingborough lakes so happy days to come.

That is where i will start my next blogg all about the fishing at napoleon then i will move on to the new water and tell you how things have panned out over the year on there.

Will all so be adding videos to the blogg too

Give me a day or two to write it up As i have said before i am not that good at writing so my grammar is poor but i will do my best to make it a entertaining read as possible