Sunday 4 July 2010

Monday Day 3

Martin got me on the 2 way radio at 3.10am and told me he had a lump in the net and would go and help him out. I went round after to getting myself together. I new right away that it was a fish he said he would have liked on this trip and the scales confirmed it a 50-03LB mirror That's what he wanted from this trip a 50 and his 1st fish was a 50 how good was that.

The weather today so perfect with a nice cool wind blowing across towards the top of the lake which is where most of the fish are showing towards martin and merv. Early afternoon and merv is in to his 1st fish a stunning chestnut mirror and tipped the scales at 42-08 while Tich opened his account with a nice looking 26LB mirror. Things are not going to plan for me yet but with 3 new spots i found today hopefully it will happen soon lol